Silicon Valley Code Camp : October 3rd and 4th, 2009
My primary focus is working closely with important Enterprises and ISVs who can have a significant impact on Azure consumption.
This means as I act primarily as a cloud architect, driving the technical agenda to understand a partner's current technology footprint and strategizing the technical path.
White gloving strategically significant partners spans the technology spectrum:
- Docker containers: Includes orchestration (Swarm, Mesos, DC/OS, Kubernetes)
- Data and Analytics: Azure/Elastic Search, Big Data, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Map Reduce, Spark, Storm, R
Internet of Things: Injestion, Raspberry PI, On-Premise Connectivity, Pub/Sub, Queues/Messaging
- Identity and Security: Active Directory, OAUTH, SSO, (Cloud & On-Premises)
- Web and Mobile: Apps published in Windows Store, experience with iOS/Android. Web Services (Java/Jersey, .NET/MVC Web API) and client tooling (jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Database: PostGres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, DocumentDB, Redis
- Networking: Point to Site, Site to Site, Gateways, VNETS, ExpressRoute, Layer 4/7 LBs
- DevOps: Scripting provisioning and management of IaaS, PaaS (Node, Python, REST), CI/CD
MSDN Magazine, and have a published course on O'Reilly Media
Windows 7 is almost here! With it are numerous improvements and new features to take advantage of in your applications. Watch and learn as we demonstrate how to utilize the new taskbar, multi-touch support, search, libraries, and more.
IE8 makes your web better… faster, safer and easier. This is true for developers too. In this session, we will illustrate how developers can take advantage of some new technologies in IE8 such as accelerators to enhance a user’s web experience. We will also illustrate the built-in developer tools in IE8 and how to take advantage of them. These tools include a powerful CSS tool, script debugging and a script profiler.